The ACHI student membership program chiefly targets people who are at a very preliminary stage in their health Informatics education and experience. To be eligible to apply for membership, the student must:
- Be currently enrolled in a credit-bearing program, through a registered Australian or New Zealand education provider. (or other national equivalents).
- In Australia please refer to www.aqf.edu.au/news/using-the-aqf/faq/becoming-a-registered-provider/
- In New Zealand please refer to: www.nzqa.govt.nz/providers-partners/about-education-organisations
- Aim to build capacity for contribution to the field of Health Informatics, through continuous learning and development
- Be ineligible for any other category of ACHI Membership
Please complete the form below to apply for Student Membership of ACHI
Oops! We could not locate your form.