HEALTH INFORMATICS SHORT COURSE PROVIDERS
Most University postgraduate coursework programs listed in the ACHI Education Directory offer options to enrol in single subjects for academic credit or not-for-credit. The University’s program coordinator can provide details of how a single subject may work as a short course.
Separately from those options, the below list includes incorporated training providers who routinely offer structured learning in Health Informatics and equivalent fields.
Vocational training accredited units of study, as well as single subjects that cannot be counted for University credit, are included. Once-off events are not listed.
This list includes short course providers only where ACHI Members or Fellows are involved in program design or operation or governance; or where programs are endorsed by a Health Informatics professional society and recommended by ACHI Members or Fellows.
Registered training providers are listed first, followed by other providers:
- Ehealth Education ( Australian Registered Training Provider #32279)
- Health Information Management Association of Australia (Australian Registered Training Provider #91660)
- American Medical Informatics Association
- Digital Health & HL7 Education Partners
- Flinders University
- Global eHealth Collaborative
- Health Informatics New Zealand
- Health Informatics Society of Australia
- Health Information Management and Systems Society
- National Institutes of Health Informatics Canada
- University of NSW Centre for Big Data Research in Health
ACHI listing does not imply endorsement of any specific program, or assurance of its educational quality.
This information is current at May 2019.